69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

Re: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

Have found a set of door top edge chrome trims NOS, driver is out of wrapper, was in a box safely covered,and 2 passenger long ones. Driver side is the shorter one for mirror, the passenger is longer one, one in wrapper and one out.. very nice shape for all the traveling around they have done.

text me or email me if interested.
    thanks
    John

Re: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

All 10 sets of outer window felts left NOS, are for non xr7 cars, so if you don't want reproduction and you don't have the chrome trim. I have 10 sets left this is the outer one on the door, not for the door panels top one.. Down to 3 front long hood trim NOS, and 8 trunk NOS trim.. Still looking for Rh fender extensions to either buy or swap out for a couple LH side fender ext for 69. Also, looking for NOS rear back ups len for LH. I have about 17 Rh ones so will trade or buy. If anyone has any Private message me or email me please jskinner1@msn.com
    Also the NOS 1969 metal package is still available if anyone has any rare or special project that need this. Have a great summer. eight 436701602 Ill keep the one thread open and updated as needed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	P1070903.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	88329

Hello great looking cougar stuff. I'm in North Gorgis would love to come look at you items and buy what I need. Thanks Mike MacLeod

4. Remove Advertisements
    MercuryCougar.net
    Advertisements

Sounds good Mike
    Pm sent..

Guys down to 12 front fender driver extension trim NOS for 69.. also IM still looking for Lh back up light lens I have a lot of rh. but would trade or buy some .

Still have one NOS 69 bumper front left and one NOS 69/70 bumper rear left.
    Any one looking at doing a side job of maybe being a reupholster. I have about 3 pallets stacked of Front bucket seat frames, and rear back seat frames. if every needed. 1967-1970 cougars.
    Any glass polishers tons of glass front and rear glass , door glass , vent windows, rear quarter windows. feel free to let me know.. might be someone looking for date codes and originals. but I need some space and I must have hundreds.
    Feel free to message me or text me 843670 one602 or email jskinner1@msn.com

Sorry guys had a little complicated thing called passwords changes slowing me down to get back on here to update the threads.. but finally got a good password and back on.
    I will tell you that UPDATING THIS THREAD.
    NOS front bumper has been taken.
    The last NOS hood pin kit has gone.(still have a set of the pins nos)
    Big block radiator gone
    I pulled out the nos rear bumper, has a small rubbed area on the tippy corner area, but chrome is very nice, but needs polished, it has a few close up spots, about a foot away you can see, the guy had wrapped in plastic with wax on it, stored away so its good probally for a nice driver if you don't mind a couple blimishes, but a awesome shine.
    Feel free to contact me, text is the easiest and fastest. 8 four 3 6701602
    I also have down the price on the 1969 ELIMINATOR , to 23,000, if your seriously looking for a pretty nice car to have without spending too much on it to get a couple items for it to make it close to perfect, its 47 but like I say, I'm 49 and I'm missing a few parts too.. so don't expect everything to be perfect or original still there on the car, someone else restored the car to his taste. I cant post pictures, for some reason, the site is asking for a URL AND I HAVE no clue what the hell they want me to type. but ill text you any pictures of items you need. if they aren't on here..thanks have a great month.

Still hoping someone see's this package and gets it for the future build or a special car restoration.. you don't have to take 20 years to search for it, its all in one place, one package.

Everyone Have a nice 4th of july and be safe while your out and about.

Is anyone having issues posting pictures, I use to just hit the photo sign, and then screen pop up to select picture off my computer, now it pops up but it ask for a URL?? ANY help appreciated, other wise text me for pictures and information, 8four 3 6701602 or email jskinner1@msn.com I can send pictures that way too..

well still not able to post any updated pictures.. sucks.. but anyways.. Looking for NOS Left had back up lens to trade or buy, I have about 17 right hand singles..
    also looking for right hand fender ext trim to buy or trade, I have about 14 left hand singles

The NOS 69 Metal package is still available if anyone is looking.still not ready to separate sorry..its stored away for that new owner for that special or rare build .

Down to last set of front valance lens for 69 valance clear color parking lights.
    Sold last front valance light grill covers for the parking lights.
    One NOS front valance left
    about 5 nos rear valance left.
    7 NOS trunk trim left
    so let me know if your looking plenty of other items NOS
    and used..
    thanks have a great summer.. Ive got a little time working with the cougar parts so let me know and ill get information and pictures as soon as I can.. Ive got a lot of to do list around the house so ill get it for you as soon as possible..
    jskinner1@msn.com or text 8four36701602
    used parts, bolt in glass sets, tail lights, fenders, hoods, some interior, door panels, consoles and more.. small to big items..

Bad news down to two 69 hood trim long piece NOS left, but guess what,found another one so back to three. Passenger blue quarter has left the building, still have a few more cut off and ready f70 and a 69 quarter, only pick up only, cant ship.. Ill have a roof off here soon. still have some fenders for both years.. Ran out of doors.. Still have THAT 1969 NOS metal package for that right person or special car. Let me know anything else you need. Tons of parts here. NOS and Used. Sorry I cant post any pictures of things I'm finding, but always feel free to text me for pictures 84three 6701602 or email me jskinner1@msn.com thanks

this blue quarter passenger is no longer available, still have some drivers quarters for 69 and 70 cut same way as this.. if needed.

Sure wish I could post pictures on this dam site!! all it keeps saying is it needs a URL?? WTH..never had to do this before, just had to click and download it on.. whoever changed this site with the passwords and now this..making it hard..oh well..text me if you don't see pictures on here or new stuff that I have in my collection.. 843 six 701602 location south Carolina.. or email me jskinner1@msn.com thanks..

Click image for larger version.

Name:	36.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	91105

Works fine for me, the same as it always has. Are you clicking the correct button? Click "Insert Image" and default tab is "From Computer", second tab is "From URL".

Sorry you are having trouble.
    Isabel: The realization of a seven year long dream:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Canted--Texan on the351cforum: "One of my most impressive attributes is that.......a lot of people don't like me.....or the horse I rode in on"

John,

try this. Go to www.photobucket.com and download your pictures. You can copy and paste the links and the pictures will come onto here without a problem. I been doing that for years and havent had a problem.

thanks
    pat
    1970 Standard convertible (1 of 1) Hidden Content
    2012 Hyundai Sonata SE Silver (wife`s car) Hidden Content
    2009 Chevrolet Malibu LT (daily driver) Hidden Content
    1998 Chevrolet 1500 Shortbed (next nasty toy) Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Bob I think along time ago, who ever ran the site had to change something on mine to be able to insert.. I am hitting the insert picture sign and a square pops up asking for URL.. but ever since the change over with the passwords Its been down on my account to be able to add pictures with just the insert tab... don't know what else to do..i hate the photo bucket thing..

Thread Information