69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

Re: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

I probally do but I would have to get some time to search through can you send me a picture or part number and Next time im in the barn Ill look around.
    Thanks
    JOhn

Re: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

Orange Hood scoop and NOS passenger mirror are no longer available..
    Ill be coming to Daytona florida for turkey run at the track just visiting, Ill be staying right next to track if you need something brought down to save some on shipping. I can bring it down and meet you or meet you on a exit off i95 from south Carolina to florida Daytona on way down or coming back..
    Just text me or email me jskinner1@msn.com or eight 436701602. please let me know anything NOS OR USED FROM 1967-1973 . Happy Holidays

Another dash pad from this stash has left the building.. Down to 4 more in various state of condition from needing dyed to a few imperfections to very nice.
    Last set of NOS front Bumper spacers for 69 have been spoken for.
    Keep me posted anything you might need. Plenty of cat parts in the Cat barn.
    Happy Holidays.
    eight 436701602
    can text you anything usually quicker and information
    please before 10 pm eastern standard
    or email me jskinner1@msn.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    MercuryCougar.net
    Advertisements

Sorry last set of 69 front bumper NOS ones have gone.. Still have used ones.. and a lot of parts in stock. Just put up about 3 more sets of bolt in glass brackets, another set of power window switches, alof of glove box lens, and lights, dash parts, emblems,low fuel pigtails, gas pedal parts,clutch pedal pads,NICE set of hood hinges,rear power window pancakes,70 center hood grills,anything feel free to contact me at jskinner1@msn.com or text for fast response and pictures or information before 10 pm eastern time please.
    eight 436701602
    Still have tons of NOS parts, trunk trim, hood trim, door felts, door weather stripping, convertible top weather stripping, fender markers, wheel lips, valances,chrome mirrors,and more..

Happy Holidays to all the cougar guys and gals. Everyone have a safe and happy next couple weeks. Look forward to next year.
    Thanks
    drive safely
    John

Welcome to 2016. Ill be working a little bit in the cougar barn again this year and getting a little more organized and inventory started so if there is anything your looking for please feel free to text me or email me
    jskinner1@msn.com or 8four36701602 before 10pm eastern standard time for texting please.
    I have a big collection and pending condition or what you need ill send you pictures and prices. Ill post somemore pictures soon, don't like separate post for individual items so keep the threads to a minimum.
    Have a great year.
    John
    I might even check into doing a couple swap meets this year if you are in the area I can bring parts too.

this finned big block valve covers are no longer available from this batch of parts.

Ill be making a few trips this next few months to Daytona and tampa, if you need any parts send me a message and I can bring it down on the trip. Save you some on shipping for bigger items. Fenders,quarters, rear ends, lower dash frames, consoles, glass, trim and more.. Ill be traveling I 95 from south Carolina to I 4 across, so we can meet at any exit. Text me if you need pictures if you don't see it on the threads. 8 four 3 6701602. Ill be stripping a couple more cars I have left to do soon as it warms up, have a couple good 69/70 cougar roofs, shock towers and more if needed. thanks
    John

One of the shifter knobs have been spoken for, the reproduction one, So this leaves just one NOS 4 speed knob left.
    I have 2 sets of the NOS rear back up lens left.
    I am looking for someone that might be interested in trading some Left Hand singles for some RH SINGles or sale me some Left hand ones. I have about 17 right hand singles so would like to make a few more sets if anyone has any.
    Also have a couple sport mirrors for 69 used remote sytle still for driver side.
    A few NOS 1970 ONES TOO. for the chrome style.
    Keep you posted on this one thread.

Dash pads are getting low, another one gone, leave 3 in stock, one that has been dyed and needs redyed, one looks good but has some pimples under the padding, and then one nice one. So pending what you are needing one might fit your needs.
    about 7 consoles in house for 69/70
    also, looking through some fenders today and have about 8 driver fenders various condition, about 5 passenger side for 1969
    along with about 7 for driver of 1970 and a few passengers.
    Also if your not looking for NOS valances
    I have about 4 rear valances in various used condition
    one used front one.
    4 MAIN driver power window door switch panel in stock
    a lot of NOS switches
    Plenty of parts left from this stash along with others.
    Just text me before 10 pm eastern standard time please,I can send you pictures quick and easy.
    eight 43 6701602
    or email me jskinner1@msn.com
    Thanks
    John
    Will be working some more with the sorting and inventory these next few months if all goes well.

Still have that fuel door lens for sale?

only one used one left with a little small crack in it, for daily driver
    All NOS rear gas lens sold sorry.

Sorry guys.
    the NOS cam shaft has been spoken for.
    Another set of the Door weatherstrips have been spoken for.(2 sets left for NOS)
    Another dash pad has left the building, (4 used ones left in various condition)
    Down to 2 NOS sets of 5 convertible weather stripping left.
    Did go through some Radio kit stuff.
    Complete 68 NOS am radio kit with looks like everything in it
    1967 AM mercury NOS radio, number say from Comet will work on Cougar to, with Nos Antenna, maybe a set of nos knobs in there too. f7tbg
    Also a used, AM/FM Radio from mustang fits cougar too 1968 , f8tbg
    Also a 1970 AM radio kit with a few parts and radio in it NOS.

Again, if your looking for used Radios, about 50 in stock, from various years, of 67 and up.. any brackets or knobs, or mounts too. are in stock.
    NOS non console radio holder dash holders,
    please text me or email me for fast response and pictures and prices.
    thanks John
    8four 3 6701602

ill be coming down for spring Daytona show, from south Carolina to Daytona florida, I can meet your at a exit i95 and bring some parts if you need anything NOS or Used, 1967-1973 down and save you some on the shipping. IM bringing my 69 cougar down for the car corral, hoping it finds a great new home. So ill have some room in the truck for some parts. I just found about 10 sets of outer NOS door window felts if your wanting the best and original..
    I have a set of NOS window chrome trim for driver and passenger side with the NOS felts on them too, one set only, I have used trim if needed..Plenty of glass, bolt in , glue in, NOS bumpers 69 front and rear, wheel lips, trunk trim, hood trim, valances,and more, NOS or used.. just ask.. Convertible frames, new convertible black top with glass,plenty of anything used..
    text me 8 four 3 6701602 or email me jskinner1@msn.com or private message me..2 WEEKS AWAY..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_4716.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	86282

Update on this thread.. if you see it and its not posted as unavailable its probally still here.
    No longer available, the 5 set 69 wheels
    4 speed tranny gone
    Down to one set of frosted rear back up lens
    (looking to trade or buy some single left hand clear ones if anyone has any)I have about 17 singles of right hand left.

69 TRUNK TRIM NOS, down to 3 left.
    11 SETS of NOS window door felts 69 left(found somemore)

Please text me for information or pictures or availability, faster and easier. eight 436701602
    or email me if needed too, jskinner1@msn.com

Plenty of 67-73 cougar parts, NOS and used available just ask. Ill check.
    Have a great April spring break.
    John

Thread Information