Mercury Cougar Owners banner

69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

25K views 96 replies 15 participants last post by  rmullin 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok guys and gals.. 69/70 COUGAR/MUSTANG owners.
I just pick up another big stash of NOS and Used parts to add to my barn.
Will be offering items for sale soon. Doing some more research and inventorying of it all in between normal life events on my schedule. Pictures will be coming or if you want text me eight 4 3 670 1602 or email me jskinner1@msn.com.
Im going through this slowly and so not rushing to move it quickly but just thought I would let you know some of the items that have arrived.
NOS
Wheel lips moldings
hood trim
trunk trim
FENDER DRIVER AND PASSENGER
TRUNK
QUARTER SKINS
RADIATOR SUPPORT PANEL
EXPORT BAR
WHEEL HOUSINGS
HOOD PIN SETS
FENDER EXT TRIM
REAR BACK UP LIGHTS AND LENS
SPORT SPECIAL ROCKER TRIM
CENTER GRILL SECTION
GRILL EMBLEM
ELIMINATOR FUEL DOOR EMBLEM BLACK CAT ONE
REGULAR FUEL DOOR EMBLEM
FUEL DOOR RED LENS
FUEL DOOR TRIM
REAR VALANCES
FRONT VALANCES
428 CAM SHAFT
DOOR HINGES
DOOR SKIN
LOWER STONE GUARD
OUTER DOOR HANDLES
CONVERTIBLE WEATHER STRIPPING
DOOR WEATHER STRIPPING
AIR TANK UNDER FENDER
THE AC OR TILT SMALL CANS FOR PASSENGER SIDE
428 RAM AIR SCOOP PART AND TRIM RING
C7 TRIM RINGS
FRONT AND REAR BUMPER
BIG BLOCK VALVES SETS
ROCKER CLIPS
TRANSMISSION CABLE
EMBLEMS VARIOUS
HOOD(HAS BEEN PAINTED AND HAS A SMALL HOLE ON FRONT NOSE)EASY FIX
POWER WINDOW SWITCHES
big block 4 barrel carb
LOW FUEL SENDING UNIT
DOOR CHROME WINDOW TRIM
DOOR EDGE GUARDS
RADIO FACE PLATE
DO PART NUMBER EXHAUST TIP EXTENSIONS.
AND ALOT MORE ITEMS ILL KNOW LATER THIS WEEK
USED PARTS THAT CAME IN

clutch zbar
TILT STEERING COLUMN
radio plates
eliminator hood scoop
mustang hood scoop with light covers and the grill DO PART NUMBER
CONVERTTIBLE TOP FRAMES
390 motor,4speed tranny,limited slip rear end chuck
console parts
power window motors and regulators
glass
dash pads
68 Shelby roll bar
Shelby rear tail light panel
seats
rear back up lights
a couple more gas doors with unbroken lens
rims
convertible xr7 boot trim and moldings
drive shaft
more too come..
Please only email me or text me what you are interested in as I get pictures and sort through it all. Ill be taking offers on some items during the next couple months and posting a few items on other sites.
Please indicatie year and condition and model of part you need.
I have a lot of 67-73 cougar parts NOS and Used and some reproduction.
Thanks and have a great labor day.
Ill be going through this slowly so you know Ill get a reply to you as soon as I can.
John

See less See more
#53 ·
Ill be making a few trips this next few months to Daytona and tampa, if you need any parts send me a message and I can bring it down on the trip. Save you some on shipping for bigger items. Fenders,quarters, rear ends, lower dash frames, consoles, glass, trim and more.. Ill be traveling I 95 from south Carolina to I 4 across, so we can meet at any exit. Text me if you need pictures if you don't see it on the threads. 8 four 3 6701602. Ill be stripping a couple more cars I have left to do soon as it warms up, have a couple good 69/70 cougar roofs, shock towers and more if needed. thanks
John

#54 ·
One of the shifter knobs have been spoken for, the reproduction one, So this leaves just one NOS 4 speed knob left.
I have 2 sets of the NOS rear back up lens left.
I am looking for someone that might be interested in trading some Left Hand singles for some RH SINGles or sale me some Left hand ones. I have about 17 right hand singles so would like to make a few more sets if anyone has any.
Also have a couple sport mirrors for 69 used remote sytle still for driver side.
A few NOS 1970 ONES TOO. for the chrome style.
Keep you posted on this one thread.

#55 ·
Dash pads are getting low, another one gone, leave 3 in stock, one that has been dyed and needs redyed, one looks good but has some pimples under the padding, and then one nice one. So pending what you are needing one might fit your needs.
about 7 consoles in house for 69/70
also, looking through some fenders today and have about 8 driver fenders various condition, about 5 passenger side for 1969
along with about 7 for driver of 1970 and a few passengers.
Also if your not looking for NOS valances
I have about 4 rear valances in various used condition
one used front one.
4 MAIN driver power window door switch panel in stock
a lot of NOS switches
Plenty of parts left from this stash along with others.
Just text me before 10 pm eastern standard time please,I can send you pictures quick and easy.
eight 43 6701602
or email me jskinner1@msn.com
Thanks
John
Will be working some more with the sorting and inventory these next few months if all goes well.

#58 ·
Sorry guys.
the NOS cam shaft has been spoken for.
Another set of the Door weatherstrips have been spoken for.(2 sets left for NOS)
Another dash pad has left the building, (4 used ones left in various condition)
Down to 2 NOS sets of 5 convertible weather stripping left.
Did go through some Radio kit stuff.
Complete 68 NOS am radio kit with looks like everything in it
1967 AM mercury NOS radio, number say from Comet will work on Cougar to, with Nos Antenna, maybe a set of nos knobs in there too. f7tbg
Also a used, AM/FM Radio from mustang fits cougar too 1968 , f8tbg
Also a 1970 AM radio kit with a few parts and radio in it NOS.

Again, if your looking for used Radios, about 50 in stock, from various years, of 67 and up.. any brackets or knobs, or mounts too. are in stock.
NOS non console radio holder dash holders,
please text me or email me for fast response and pictures and prices.
thanks John
8four 3 6701602

#59 ·
ill be coming down for spring Daytona show, from south Carolina to Daytona florida, I can meet your at a exit i95 and bring some parts if you need anything NOS or Used, 1967-1973 down and save you some on the shipping. IM bringing my 69 cougar down for the car corral, hoping it finds a great new home. So ill have some room in the truck for some parts. I just found about 10 sets of outer NOS door window felts if your wanting the best and original..
I have a set of NOS window chrome trim for driver and passenger side with the NOS felts on them too, one set only, I have used trim if needed..Plenty of glass, bolt in , glue in, NOS bumpers 69 front and rear, wheel lips, trunk trim, hood trim, valances,and more, NOS or used.. just ask.. Convertible frames, new convertible black top with glass,plenty of anything used..
text me 8 four 3 6701602 or email me jskinner1@msn.com or private message me..2 WEEKS AWAY..

Attachments

#60 ·
Update on this thread.. if you see it and its not posted as unavailable its probally still here.
No longer available, the 5 set 69 wheels
4 speed tranny gone
Down to one set of frosted rear back up lens
(looking to trade or buy some single left hand clear ones if anyone has any)I have about 17 singles of right hand left.

69 TRUNK TRIM NOS, down to 3 left.
11 SETS of NOS window door felts 69 left(found somemore)

Please text me for information or pictures or availability, faster and easier. eight 436701602
or email me if needed too, jskinner1@msn.com

Plenty of 67-73 cougar parts, NOS and used available just ask. Ill check.
Have a great April spring break.
John

#61 ·
Have found a set of door top edge chrome trims NOS, driver is out of wrapper, was in a box safely covered,and 2 passenger long ones. Driver side is the shorter one for mirror, the passenger is longer one, one in wrapper and one out.. very nice shape for all the traveling around they have done.

text me or email me if interested.
thanks
John

#62 ·
All 10 sets of outer window felts left NOS, are for non xr7 cars, so if you don't want reproduction and you don't have the chrome trim. I have 10 sets left this is the outer one on the door, not for the door panels top one.. Down to 3 front long hood trim NOS, and 8 trunk NOS trim.. Still looking for Rh fender extensions to either buy or swap out for a couple LH side fender ext for 69. Also, looking for NOS rear back ups len for LH. I have about 17 Rh ones so will trade or buy. If anyone has any Private message me or email me please jskinner1@msn.com
Also the NOS 1969 metal package is still available if anyone has any rare or special project that need this. Have a great summer. eight 436701602 Ill keep the one thread open and updated as needed.

Attachments

#64 ·
Sounds good Mike
Pm sent..

Guys down to 12 front fender driver extension trim NOS for 69.. also IM still looking for Lh back up light lens I have a lot of rh. but would trade or buy some .

Still have one NOS 69 bumper front left and one NOS 69/70 bumper rear left.
Any one looking at doing a side job of maybe being a reupholster. I have about 3 pallets stacked of Front bucket seat frames, and rear back seat frames. if every needed. 1967-1970 cougars.
Any glass polishers tons of glass front and rear glass , door glass , vent windows, rear quarter windows. feel free to let me know.. might be someone looking for date codes and originals. but I need some space and I must have hundreds.
Feel free to message me or text me 843670 one602 or email jskinner1@msn.com

#65 ·
Sorry guys had a little complicated thing called passwords changes slowing me down to get back on here to update the threads.. but finally got a good password and back on.
I will tell you that UPDATING THIS THREAD.
NOS front bumper has been taken.
The last NOS hood pin kit has gone.(still have a set of the pins nos)
Big block radiator gone
I pulled out the nos rear bumper, has a small rubbed area on the tippy corner area, but chrome is very nice, but needs polished, it has a few close up spots, about a foot away you can see, the guy had wrapped in plastic with wax on it, stored away so its good probally for a nice driver if you don't mind a couple blimishes, but a awesome shine.
Feel free to contact me, text is the easiest and fastest. 8 four 3 6701602
I also have down the price on the 1969 ELIMINATOR , to 23,000, if your seriously looking for a pretty nice car to have without spending too much on it to get a couple items for it to make it close to perfect, its 47 but like I say, I'm 49 and I'm missing a few parts too.. so don't expect everything to be perfect or original still there on the car, someone else restored the car to his taste. I cant post pictures, for some reason, the site is asking for a URL AND I HAVE no clue what the hell they want me to type. but ill text you any pictures of items you need. if they aren't on here..thanks have a great month.

#69 ·
well still not able to post any updated pictures.. sucks.. but anyways.. Looking for NOS Left had back up lens to trade or buy, I have about 17 right hand singles..
also looking for right hand fender ext trim to buy or trade, I have about 14 left hand singles

The NOS 69 Metal package is still available if anyone is looking.still not ready to separate sorry..its stored away for that new owner for that special or rare build .

Down to last set of front valance lens for 69 valance clear color parking lights.
Sold last front valance light grill covers for the parking lights.
One NOS front valance left
about 5 nos rear valance left.
7 NOS trunk trim left
so let me know if your looking plenty of other items NOS
and used..
thanks have a great summer.. Ive got a little time working with the cougar parts so let me know and ill get information and pictures as soon as I can.. Ive got a lot of to do list around the house so ill get it for you as soon as possible..
jskinner1@msn.com or text 8four36701602
used parts, bolt in glass sets, tail lights, fenders, hoods, some interior, door panels, consoles and more.. small to big items..

#70 ·
Bad news down to two 69 hood trim long piece NOS left, but guess what,found another one so back to three. Passenger blue quarter has left the building, still have a few more cut off and ready f70 and a 69 quarter, only pick up only, cant ship.. Ill have a roof off here soon. still have some fenders for both years.. Ran out of doors.. Still have THAT 1969 NOS metal package for that right person or special car. Let me know anything else you need. Tons of parts here. NOS and Used. Sorry I cant post any pictures of things I'm finding, but always feel free to text me for pictures 84three 6701602 or email me jskinner1@msn.com thanks

#72 ·
Sure wish I could post pictures on this dam site!! all it keeps saying is it needs a URL?? WTH..never had to do this before, just had to click and download it on.. whoever changed this site with the passwords and now this..making it hard..oh well..text me if you don't see pictures on here or new stuff that I have in my collection.. 843 six 701602 location south Carolina.. or email me jskinner1@msn.com thanks..

#73 ·
Wire Electrical wiring Technology Electrical connector Electrical supply

Works fine for me, the same as it always has. Are you clicking the correct button? Click "Insert Image" and default tab is "From Computer", second tab is "From URL".

Sorry you are having trouble.

#74 ·
John,

try this. Go to www.photobucket.com and download your pictures. You can copy and paste the links and the pictures will come onto here without a problem. I been doing that for years and havent had a problem.

thanks
pat

#75 ·
Bob I think along time ago, who ever ran the site had to change something on mine to be able to insert.. I am hitting the insert picture sign and a square pops up asking for URL.. but ever since the change over with the passwords Its been down on my account to be able to add pictures with just the insert tab... don't know what else to do..i hate the photo bucket thing..

#77 ·
Invalid filedata specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

This is what pops up. sorry bud but no go.

thanks
pat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.