69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

Re: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

Are the quarter panel for Eliminator if so how much for divers side ,,,,,,, thanks mike

Re: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

Hey David I still have one NOS, no box, never on a car.. yes its available .. you can call eight 436701602 or text me for information.. I only have this one.. thanks John

Update.. the last nos cruise control stem gone, one of the nos ac cans under fender has left , one left!!, another set of outer door handles gone nos is getting hard to find.. The nos rear power window motor gone, have a lot of used ones still thou.. Don't forget get your list to me for your 2017 projects..ill be messing a little with the parts but ill keep on looking for new stuff that I forget that's there..lol.. email me jskinner1@msn.com , or text the best way for pictures and information.. 8 four 36701602.. remember if anyone ever interested in buying the whole collection to take it to the next level, there is a good 18 wheeler container full , and most parts are boxed and separated and ready to roll out to someone that can take it to the next level . THis collection cant ever be done again.Plenty of rims, rear ends, motors, trannys, interiors, seat cores, body parts, glass, trim, brackets, pulleys, NOS parts you cant do this ever again.. but until then, single parts will be leaving..bumper cores, chrome part cores, and all that kind of stuff.. bolts small pieces, to large pieces..have a great new years.. Location is south Carolina just in case you don't see it in the upper corner of these threads, as I'm always asked..

4. Remove Advertisements
    MercuryCougar.net
    Advertisements

this month special.. ONE SET ONLY.. wheel lips set of 4, 800.00 plus shipping.. goes back to normal cost jan1st.. don't have the screws withthem.. just the trim.. some paper mightbe coming off from the age, but nice original NOS set.. Again, one set only at this price.. happy new years..
    found what I think is a 70 convertible top switch nos today in the stash.. and another nos wiper switch.. some remanuafactured back in the day door power window motors, marked for a 70 cougar. set of two..text me is the fastest.. 843670one 602 thanks john

The last set of NOS door hinges are gone.. I only have tons of used now.. I still l have a 67 set of 3 nos ones..Also I have a few items on ebay if anyone like auction type deals.. good luck..

out of outer door handles for a few weeks.. for the 69/70.. Also its time to split the NOS metal package up.. ill make a new thread for it.. I still cant post pictures so youll have to text me 843 six 701602 if your interested in some, its time to make some room...REMEMBER, its not cheap, ITS rare.. so certain parts will be crazy.. but again it may help you with your project easier or if you decide to reproduce something..
    Down to 4 NOS sets of wheel lips left.. message me for pictures and ill get them to you.. thanks..

Thread Information