Mercury Cougar Owners banner

69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

25K views 96 replies 15 participants last post by  rmullin 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok guys and gals.. 69/70 COUGAR/MUSTANG owners.
I just pick up another big stash of NOS and Used parts to add to my barn.
Will be offering items for sale soon. Doing some more research and inventorying of it all in between normal life events on my schedule. Pictures will be coming or if you want text me eight 4 3 670 1602 or email me jskinner1@msn.com.
Im going through this slowly and so not rushing to move it quickly but just thought I would let you know some of the items that have arrived.
NOS
Wheel lips moldings
hood trim
trunk trim
FENDER DRIVER AND PASSENGER
TRUNK
QUARTER SKINS
RADIATOR SUPPORT PANEL
EXPORT BAR
WHEEL HOUSINGS
HOOD PIN SETS
FENDER EXT TRIM
REAR BACK UP LIGHTS AND LENS
SPORT SPECIAL ROCKER TRIM
CENTER GRILL SECTION
GRILL EMBLEM
ELIMINATOR FUEL DOOR EMBLEM BLACK CAT ONE
REGULAR FUEL DOOR EMBLEM
FUEL DOOR RED LENS
FUEL DOOR TRIM
REAR VALANCES
FRONT VALANCES
428 CAM SHAFT
DOOR HINGES
DOOR SKIN
LOWER STONE GUARD
OUTER DOOR HANDLES
CONVERTIBLE WEATHER STRIPPING
DOOR WEATHER STRIPPING
AIR TANK UNDER FENDER
THE AC OR TILT SMALL CANS FOR PASSENGER SIDE
428 RAM AIR SCOOP PART AND TRIM RING
C7 TRIM RINGS
FRONT AND REAR BUMPER
BIG BLOCK VALVES SETS
ROCKER CLIPS
TRANSMISSION CABLE
EMBLEMS VARIOUS
HOOD(HAS BEEN PAINTED AND HAS A SMALL HOLE ON FRONT NOSE)EASY FIX
POWER WINDOW SWITCHES
big block 4 barrel carb
LOW FUEL SENDING UNIT
DOOR CHROME WINDOW TRIM
DOOR EDGE GUARDS
RADIO FACE PLATE
DO PART NUMBER EXHAUST TIP EXTENSIONS.
AND ALOT MORE ITEMS ILL KNOW LATER THIS WEEK
USED PARTS THAT CAME IN

clutch zbar
TILT STEERING COLUMN
radio plates
eliminator hood scoop
mustang hood scoop with light covers and the grill DO PART NUMBER
CONVERTTIBLE TOP FRAMES
390 motor,4speed tranny,limited slip rear end chuck
console parts
power window motors and regulators
glass
dash pads
68 Shelby roll bar
Shelby rear tail light panel
seats
rear back up lights
a couple more gas doors with unbroken lens
rims
convertible xr7 boot trim and moldings
drive shaft
more too come..
Please only email me or text me what you are interested in as I get pictures and sort through it all. Ill be taking offers on some items during the next couple months and posting a few items on other sites.
Please indicatie year and condition and model of part you need.
I have a lot of 67-73 cougar parts NOS and Used and some reproduction.
Thanks and have a great labor day.
Ill be going through this slowly so you know Ill get a reply to you as soon as I can.
John

See less See more
#30 ·
Only ind set if hood pin set ups left.
6 nos hood trim long lefT.
Nos radio plate gone
2 nos shifter boots gone
Wiper are mech gone
Eliminator gas tank emblem gone

Going to try to get through some more of the used parts this weekend.
Nos rocker sports bullets gone, I have the rockers still , I do now have another full set of sport special rocker trim rockers

#31 ·
Emptying off the trailer today of some used parts. Big block parts, one really nice 70 taillight, power window motors and harness! Clutch adjustment rod , nice clock and xr7 panel,water pump big block, and more

Attachments

#33 ·
just a few more items if you are looking get your holiday list ready. Ive got a pretty busy schedule but ill get pictures or information back to replies as quickly as possible.
Have a great October Month. jskinner1@msn.com or text 843 six 70 1602
John

Attachments

#34 · (Edited)
Well weather has started to finally clear up here in this nice Historical Flood storm we had 18-26 inches in 3 days . Everything on my place survived nicely, but all the surrounding areas of south Carolina, very much a mess it will take some time to clean up and get all the roads and bridges back together.
But with this day off got out and started going through a few more things.
Taking some pictures so keep on looking and if you don't see it just ask. Still a lot more to get done but trying to keep up between a normal schedule and post a few items here and there.

Attachments

#40 ·
THe Shelby Roll bar is no longer available..
I found a few more things going through the boxes of used parts from the past hoard pick up..
Used Intermident wiper box,more power window bezels and buttons set up, 2 xr7 complete power window harness set ups, front and back wiring,alot of used pulleys,tail light harness,engine harness's,glove box dash lights,front fender markers,and more.

Attachments

#42 ·
Will be coming down in November for thanksgiving visit for the turkey run at Daytona florida. If you need anything brought down to save some on shipping . I can bring it, or meet you on my route down I 95 from south Carolina to Daytona at one of the exits. Please send me your request and Ill put them on my truck. I can meet you at track outside too if needed. Will be staying right next to track all weekend. Hope to see some cougar owners with their cars again this year. jskinner1@msn.com or text me for pictures and tell me what year and condition and model needed. please before 10 pm eastern standard time. thanks John
found another used 4 barrel carb, c7af bj if interested, along with tons of little items I can bring down.. I don't want you to forget if your looking for small items, like used clips,rocker clips,seat belt clips, ash trays, console items, bumper lights, trunk lights, brackets, marker lights,dash pieces , anything like that I have a lot of in the cougar barn if your looking.

#44 ·
Sorry guys the Bell housing has been spoken for.
sTILL HAVE THE 390 MOTOR, 4 speed tranny, 9 inch rears 6 in the cat house now.

Will start another thread, but did get another deal this weekend. ANOTHER cat rescue for some parts, cars are pretty shot, but its 2 70 cougars, has another eliminator hood scoop and trunk spoilers 2 one is plastic and one fiberglass,one set of stands for them(they say from a mustang)
also, another power window wiring set up, some doors,fenders,columns,bolt in glass, a tan hounds tooth car, with tan back panels, seats,used valances and radiators and more. Been raining here for days so soon as I can ILL POST in another thread on these parts that just came in. but as for this thread ILL keep it posted as its still being gone through in spare time. Remember iLL BE coming down from south Carolina to Daytona,florida for turkey run show, if you need anything email me or text and Illl see if I can bring it down and save some on shipping. I can meet you at a exit on i95 or around the track area. Happy Holidays.

#47 ·
Orange Hood scoop and NOS passenger mirror are no longer available..
Ill be coming to Daytona florida for turkey run at the track just visiting, Ill be staying right next to track if you need something brought down to save some on shipping. I can bring it down and meet you or meet you on a exit off i95 from south Carolina to florida Daytona on way down or coming back..
Just text me or email me jskinner1@msn.com or eight 436701602. please let me know anything NOS OR USED FROM 1967-1973 . Happy Holidays

#48 ·
Another dash pad from this stash has left the building.. Down to 4 more in various state of condition from needing dyed to a few imperfections to very nice.
Last set of NOS front Bumper spacers for 69 have been spoken for.
Keep me posted anything you might need. Plenty of cat parts in the Cat barn.
Happy Holidays.
eight 436701602
can text you anything usually quicker and information
please before 10 pm eastern standard
or email me jskinner1@msn.com

#49 ·
Sorry last set of 69 front bumper NOS ones have gone.. Still have used ones.. and a lot of parts in stock. Just put up about 3 more sets of bolt in glass brackets, another set of power window switches, alof of glove box lens, and lights, dash parts, emblems,low fuel pigtails, gas pedal parts,clutch pedal pads,NICE set of hood hinges,rear power window pancakes,70 center hood grills,anything feel free to contact me at jskinner1@msn.com or text for fast response and pictures or information before 10 pm eastern time please.
eight 436701602
Still have tons of NOS parts, trunk trim, hood trim, door felts, door weather stripping, convertible top weather stripping, fender markers, wheel lips, valances,chrome mirrors,and more..

#51 ·
Welcome to 2016. Ill be working a little bit in the cougar barn again this year and getting a little more organized and inventory started so if there is anything your looking for please feel free to text me or email me
jskinner1@msn.com or 8four36701602 before 10pm eastern standard time for texting please.
I have a big collection and pending condition or what you need ill send you pictures and prices. Ill post somemore pictures soon, don't like separate post for individual items so keep the threads to a minimum.
Have a great year.
John
I might even check into doing a couple swap meets this year if you are in the area I can bring parts too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.