Mercury Cougar Owners banner

69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

25K views 96 replies 15 participants last post by  rmullin 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok guys and gals.. 69/70 COUGAR/MUSTANG owners.
I just pick up another big stash of NOS and Used parts to add to my barn.
Will be offering items for sale soon. Doing some more research and inventorying of it all in between normal life events on my schedule. Pictures will be coming or if you want text me eight 4 3 670 1602 or email me jskinner1@msn.com.
Im going through this slowly and so not rushing to move it quickly but just thought I would let you know some of the items that have arrived.
NOS
Wheel lips moldings
hood trim
trunk trim
FENDER DRIVER AND PASSENGER
TRUNK
QUARTER SKINS
RADIATOR SUPPORT PANEL
EXPORT BAR
WHEEL HOUSINGS
HOOD PIN SETS
FENDER EXT TRIM
REAR BACK UP LIGHTS AND LENS
SPORT SPECIAL ROCKER TRIM
CENTER GRILL SECTION
GRILL EMBLEM
ELIMINATOR FUEL DOOR EMBLEM BLACK CAT ONE
REGULAR FUEL DOOR EMBLEM
FUEL DOOR RED LENS
FUEL DOOR TRIM
REAR VALANCES
FRONT VALANCES
428 CAM SHAFT
DOOR HINGES
DOOR SKIN
LOWER STONE GUARD
OUTER DOOR HANDLES
CONVERTIBLE WEATHER STRIPPING
DOOR WEATHER STRIPPING
AIR TANK UNDER FENDER
THE AC OR TILT SMALL CANS FOR PASSENGER SIDE
428 RAM AIR SCOOP PART AND TRIM RING
C7 TRIM RINGS
FRONT AND REAR BUMPER
BIG BLOCK VALVES SETS
ROCKER CLIPS
TRANSMISSION CABLE
EMBLEMS VARIOUS
HOOD(HAS BEEN PAINTED AND HAS A SMALL HOLE ON FRONT NOSE)EASY FIX
POWER WINDOW SWITCHES
big block 4 barrel carb
LOW FUEL SENDING UNIT
DOOR CHROME WINDOW TRIM
DOOR EDGE GUARDS
RADIO FACE PLATE
DO PART NUMBER EXHAUST TIP EXTENSIONS.
AND ALOT MORE ITEMS ILL KNOW LATER THIS WEEK
USED PARTS THAT CAME IN

clutch zbar
TILT STEERING COLUMN
radio plates
eliminator hood scoop
mustang hood scoop with light covers and the grill DO PART NUMBER
CONVERTTIBLE TOP FRAMES
390 motor,4speed tranny,limited slip rear end chuck
console parts
power window motors and regulators
glass
dash pads
68 Shelby roll bar
Shelby rear tail light panel
seats
rear back up lights
a couple more gas doors with unbroken lens
rims
convertible xr7 boot trim and moldings
drive shaft
more too come..
Please only email me or text me what you are interested in as I get pictures and sort through it all. Ill be taking offers on some items during the next couple months and posting a few items on other sites.
Please indicatie year and condition and model of part you need.
I have a lot of 67-73 cougar parts NOS and Used and some reproduction.
Thanks and have a great labor day.
Ill be going through this slowly so you know Ill get a reply to you as soon as I can.
John

See less See more
#4 ·
its a lot more stuff to add to the cougar barn. So just email me your needs or text. Ill try to get back to you with a picture or two and information
jskinner1@msn.com or eight 43 670 one 1602 .
thanks
John

Attachments

#5 ·
Ill keep updating this one thread as time permits.

Thanks
John
a lot more items found today as off loading
NOS
hood scoop emblems 351 and 428
one 390 emblem
front and rear 69 fender and quarter markers sets
more back up light lens
xr7 trunk emblem
speedometer and tachometer cables
z clutch bar
a lot of various smalls
driver side remote mirror 69 is painted like a dark red but looks new in box
XR7 WINDOW DOOR TRIM WITH FELT
FRONT RADIO PLATE
FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLDERS
FRONT FENDER EXTENSIONS
REAR FENDER EXT
POWER STEERING HOSES
4 SPEED SHIFTER BOOTS
CLUTCH PADS
DASH LIGHT WITH LENS

USED
FRONT CONVERTIBLE TRIM SET
REAR XR7 TRIM FOR CONVERTIBLE
NICE BACK UP LIGHT SET UP BUT WIRES CUT
DASH PIECES
RADIO DASH PIECES
REALLY NICE DASH PADS

Attachments

#6 ·
Wow. Looks like someone just got out of the Cougar hobby in a big way.

#8 · (Edited)
Yelo!! I just don't have time as some do for It . Im getting older and body is starting to fall apart.Just cant pass on some deals. But loading up the barn and I just couldn't pass it up. It was just pot luck. Mr Bill B. gave me the heads up. Im just filled up to the seams and need to start closing my eyes on these kind of deals. But it was close and had to jump.
Car stuff fever can be evil some times. But amazing these guys still our out there with this kind of stuff sitting around. Love it felt like American Pickers!! lol. take it easy ol yello!WHO knows maybe one day Don will open himself a East coast shop and Buy it up . Yo

#11 ·
Sorry guys
Both sets of NOS and the nice used set of back up chrome lights are no longer available.
the upper and lower gas fuel trim is no longer availablegone.
the dash pad shown has been spoken for. Ill post pictures of one of the others soon.
NOS cougar scripts are gone.
im posting a few more pictures still getting some downloaded.
390 motor, 4speed tranny,rear end , 68 Shelby roll bar and all interior and a lot of other used parts will be in house this weekend.
power window motors, bolt in glass, convertible tops,wiring,and more.

Attachments

#12 ·
here you go a few more. Ill keep this to one thread to keep updated and please email me for any other information or pictures
jskinner1@msn.com
or text for pictures or information quicker sometimes
eight 43 670 1602
Have a great weekend.
John

Attachments

#13 ·
Whoever is doing a concourse restoration on a rare cougar would be nuts not to jump on some of these items you got listed.

thanks
pat

#14 ·
Just had to post a picture so everyone might never see this again.. EVERY metal sheet metal NOS in one place! missing the passenger door skin and a roof, and a frame But really a site to see once you lay it out. Almost thinking this would be a great package for someone trying to restore a very rare 69 that needed a rebody. But I do have a few guys wanting a couple items but nothing is written in stone yet. Its a amazing package. More to come. Some vary rare items still finding and back from 2nd trip and going through the used parts OMG!! THINGS you find. Love cougar pickin!!

Attachments

#15 ·
Ok second trip in and finding a few more NOS parts , NOS big block mounts,big block heat shield,NOS rear corner quarter metal panel, Sport special rockers NOS, AND more.
UPDATE ALL back up light housings are no longer available
the first dash pad is gone
The fuel door trim is gone
The standard fuel door emblem gone
Cougar scripts gone
There are a few items on hold for a few guys but Im not going to be able to keep doing this as there are a lot of request from others ,but Ill try to be fair in order as best as possible.
thanks.. jskinner1@msn.com or text 8436701six 02 if your need something. remember if you cant handle NOS I might have used parts too. just state year,model and condition needed . thanks and have a great week.

Attachments

#16 ·
here are some used parts
very nice and not cracked steering wheel, missing the rim blow ring, but the the wood barely has some small scratches this is very hard to find in this shape. very surprised found in a box.
2 more nice dash pads black
front bucket seats a dark green, one missing the back panel
convertible back seats black uncut
a lot more still looking just pulling a few things out as I get time.
email me or text me
jskinner1@msn.com or 843 six 701602

Attachments

#23 ·
Can you pm a price on the '70 tilt column? Do you have the rag joint too?

Thanks
Jay

#21 ·
Some pictures of some of the used items that came in and are available.
Text me 8four 36701602 or email me jskinner1@msn.com
Thanks
John
As of right now the whole nos metal package is available for a guy doing a rare build or a major project. Will not ship the nos metal.

Attachments

#22 ·
A couple more of parts better angles .
I have part numbers written down still going through stuff.
A lot of clutch pedal stuff and more odd ball. I thing I saw more power window wiring and some motors. Slow process but I'll get to your replies quickly as I can.getting it stored away. It's fun to save it but takes time to go through it and put it away. Thanks
John

Attachments

#24 ·
Jay sorry the tilt column is for a 69 cougar, and it does have rag joint.
More pictures coming of some things this past weekend went through a few more boxes of used items, found some really nice chrome deluxe seatbelt buckles,NOS BIG block 4 speed carb, a used 70 clutch zbar like the NOS one I have, some mustang scoop light cover blinkers, NOS rocker trim molding clips,Plastic inner fender splash guards,3 1969 convertible dash top switchs, door ajar wiring for xr7,NOS dash pad light with lens,a couple more used trunk trim if you don't want the NOS ones,XR7 CHROME CONVERTIBLE HOCKEY STICK CORES some spotting, and some standard convertible ones,NOS passenger side door sport mirror no box, Driver side exhaust manifold for big block used, a couple more big block pulleys and small block, Ill keep you posted still another 15 boxes to go through here soon. Ill post some pictures later.Email me jskinner1@msn.com with year and model and condition needed, or text me eight 436701602 for any pictures or questions eastern standard time so nothing after 9 pm please.

Attachments

#27 ·
Let me know if you find a 70 tilt.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.