Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Gorgeous White 71-3 Door panel for trade.

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Don Rush 
#1 ·
I have a really nice passenger side white XR7 door panel but what I really need is decore level, here is the DS I just bought,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320047633486

I would trade my original nice PS XR7 panel and cash or work a trade towards reproduction XR7 panels in white, black or ginger. It really has to be a nice one as it is a 71 429 Cougar.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD></TD><TD>

Online Store :: Interior :: Door & Rear Panel :: 1971-73 XR7 - Decore Interior Door Panels - Repro

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=614 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=614>

We can honestly say these are better than original. The originals were backed with a "fiber-board" that was prone to failure in the clip areas and almost always curls with age. The new panels are backed in sturdy, moisture resistant ABS plastic. Secondly the new version does not crack in the arm rest area like the originals. You will have to reuse your trim, emblems and pull straps, if you do not have these items we have originals in stock. If your car was equipped with power windows or stereo you will have to make the appopriate cuts to facilitate them. Please choose from the three colors listed.

<FORM action=https://order.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bin/wg-order?yhst-11089400041767+absdrpanels method=post>
Availability
Usually ships the next business day

absdrpanels
$535.00
Color: <SELECT name=Color><OPTION value=Ginger selected>Ginger</OPTION><OPTION value=Black>Black</OPTION><OPTION value=Natural>Natural</OPTION></SELECT> <INPUT type=hidden value=absdrpanels name=vwitem><INPUT type=hidden value=yhst-11089400041767 name=vwcatalog><INPUT type=submit value="Got To Have it! (add to cart)"></FORM>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.